More hold music ...

I'm slowing down with health problems these days, so progress on my new website has stalled. I only need a few days with a clear head to finish it off, but alas, good days are hard to come by at the moment.

My health has been declining for a long time but now my mind is slowing down too. So, after my new website is done, my productive days might be over and it might be time to hang up the keyboard. Such is life.

Meanwhile, here's another set of tunes to fill the silence.

File under: my opening farewell.

2 comments:

  1. I'm very sorry to hear this. A lot of Australian anti-immigration blogs have gone silent over the years e.g New South Wails, Abandon Skip (and my own for that matter). And for course I'm very sorry to hear that you are unwell. I hope that if it is possible that you get well soon.
    From Mercurius Aulicus (formerly Mild Colonial Boy)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MCB, good to hear from you again. Thanks for your kind words. Yeah it's sad that a lot of Aussie blogs have gone silent. What's more disturbing is there doesn't seem to be any young bloggers coming in to fill the void, not that I can see anyway. I'm sure there's a good 20% of Australia that's still sane but we're a country that is not great at leadership, it seems.

      I don't think my health will be getting any better but I might be able to evolve into a less cerebral activity, such as making #altright propaganda graphics. Editing photos and creating graphics is something I'm gravitating towards now that my brain is shutting down. We'll see. Cheers.

      Delete